New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Size:||1:32 Scale (Standard Transformers Action Figure)|
|Character:||Road Bot H3 Hummer||Character Family:||Transformers|
|Transformer Toy Series:||Road Bots||Year:||2007|
|Packaging:||Original (Unopened)||Recommended Age Range:||5+|
Happy Well Toys
Does not apply
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Star Wars Greedo & Stormtrooper Officer 18-Inch Big Fig NEW
- Rodimus Major TRU 100% Complete Commemorative Reissue Transformers
- BATMAN Dark Knight Joker Movie Masters Action Figure Wave 1 No Holes Recalled
- FIGURE PUELLA MAGI MADOKA MAGICAL MOVIE PROJECT VERS. 1 SQ QUALITY ANIME MANGA
- 1 6 Little Girl Head Sculpt Model Short Hair Baby Face F 12 Action Figure Body
- Star Wars E1228E48 E4 Death Star Trooper Figure
- TRANSFORMERS BOTCON TFCC BARD OF DARKMOUNT 2012 ATENDEE EXCLUSIVE COMPLETE
- 1999 SIGNATURE BEAR TY BEANIE BABIES IN VG CONDITION
- RED HOOD Designer Series STATUE Kenneth ROCAFORT DC Comics Collectibles BATMAN
- KIDROBOT, VINYL FIGURE, DISSECTED, JUSTICE LEAGUE, SUPERMAN, WONDER WOMAN, FLASH
- Nendgoldid Petit Vocaloid Series 01 BOX Circle k Sunkus limited display stage set
- IGear TFCon Exclusive Heroic Gobits Van Guardian MIB Never Opened MISB in US
- Pre Order Max Factory Dagashi Kashi Shidare Hotaru 1 8 Figure from JAPAN
- 31 Transformers from 1981 to 2000's
- Transformers MMC R05 Fortis Mercenary Headstrong Predaking
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.