My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- STAR WARS POTF SPEEDER BIKE EXCLU LEIA 1997 MIB
- Transformers Rescue Bots 11 1 2-inch Epic Figure - Playskool Heroes
- VINTAGE MEGO SUPER HERO ACTION FIGURE 1973 DC COMICS MR MXYZPTLK BOX SUPERMAN 8
- Kamen Masked Rider Souchaku Zeronos Zero Form GE-32
- Figure S.H.Figuarts Masked Kamen Rider 3 Action Figure TAMASHII NATIONS SB
- Medicom Toy RAH DX WOLF ORPHNOCH Limited Edition Masked Rider FAIZ Action Figure
- Hasbro Transformers RID Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Decepticon Fracture
- FROSTY THE SNOWMAN FROSTY FIGURE WITH PIPE & BROOM NIB ACTION FIGURE
- NEARLY ALL ORIGINAL & 100% COMPLETE 1976 Mego DC Teen Titans Figure Wonder Girl
- SRC Super Robot Chogokin Gunbuster Aim For The Top From Bandai US Seller
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that 1 6 Scale Mask Merce Naries Action Figure FLAGSET Toys Army Of Two Collections, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Funko Heat Miser POP by FunKo. Free Shipping, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…