My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 1 6 Scale Naruto Sasuke Two-headed Carvings Action figure For collection New
- STAR WARS SAGA Trilogy LOT Of 6 Boba Fettt Han Solo Greedo Expanded Universe ++
- Idolmaster Cinderella Girls Miyamoto Frederica Minor Devil Maid Ver. 1 8 Scale A
- 90'S VINTAGE WOODEN BUILDING TOY LARGE CASTLE MEDIEVAL MINT 18 x20
- FIGURE KILL BILL 2 POP FUNKO O-REN ISHII OREN O REN CINEMA QUENTIN TARANTINO
- DRAGON BALL - DX Figure Dramatic Showcase 3rd Vol. 1 Son Goku Super Saiyan
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that 1 6 Scale Star Wars DX07 Luke Skywalker Damaged Ver. Head Sculpt F 12 Figure, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add 1 6 Scale STAR WARS Heavy Blade Praetorian Guard Crimson Plastoid Head Sculpt, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…