My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Funko Hikari Predator limited to 1000 Pieces MISB
- Motu meteorbs k.o. lot of 2 used. T-Rex and brontosaurus.
- Figure Character Series 01 Hatsune Miku Snow Miku Crane Priestess Version SB
- 1974 Mego Palitoy 8 T2 Action Figure- Alan Verdon,Planet Apes Original MINTY
- FUNKO DORBZ RIDEZ WONDER WOMAN WITH HORSE
- New Girls und Panzer Pravda high school is a figure set a snowy field of battle
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that 1 6 Scale Star Wars IG-88 Figure Exclusive Sideshow 1000292, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add 1 6 Scale Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Blaster, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…