My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Mixed Ninja Turtles TMNT Lot Of Action Figures Batman Superman 31 Pieces Bundle
- Hasbro Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Amazon Exclusive Discont'd
- HASBRO KRE-O TRANSFORMERS 2 IN 1 SIDESWIPE 1771 - NEW SEALED DAMAGED BOX
- McFarlane Toys the Walking Dead TV Ezekiel Collectible Action Figure
- 1 6 Hot Toys The Spirit Denny Colt MMS85 Head US Seller
- Millenium (1999)Ty BeanieBaby BearAUTHENTIC Rare RetiredORIGINAL
- WJ Decepticons Hercules DEVASTATOR Robot 6 In 1 Engineering Car Action Figure
- Friday the 13, camp crystal lake sign 1 6 , jason voorhees,sideshow, hot toys ,1
- EITECH Metallbaukasten Multi Modell Set
- Collectors Showcase resin Statue Figure 12 Hollywood Legends James Dean CS205
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that FUNKO ORIGINAL STARWARS CHEWBACCA JEDI POP VINYL FIGUR 195, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add 1 6 Scale Toy Alien Ellen Ripley Figure Display Stand, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…