My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Funko Mystery Minis The Walking Dead In Memorium - Pezzi Singoli Single
- Batman Yamato Wave 1 Limited Action Figure Series Set of 4 New 2004 Harley Quinn
- Sailor Moon fortune telling ball boule diseuse bonne aventure très rare
- Millenium Beanie Baby with tag, 1999, purple bear
- Deformation toys HotSoldiers HS14 heart of steel bumblebee
- MARVEL LEGENDS GOLIATH CHASE VARIANT MOC
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that 1 6 Scale Toy INDIANA JONES - Crystal Alien Skull w Carrying Bag, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add 1 6 Scale Toy Leatherface - Bloody Butchers Apron, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…