My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 1 6 Scale Toy Aliens Colonial Marine Pulse Rifle w Grenade Launcher
- Star Wars Slave I 1 144 scale Plastic model Japan
- Transformers 2007 movie Starscream Barrel Roll Blaster Play Set MISB Unopend
- Construction Vehicle Set, 25 Motorized Building Toys STEM Educational Kids New
- 1 6 Scale Toy STAR WARS - Death Trooper - Armored Suit Set
- FIGURE DRAGONBALL SUPER SON GOKU FEZ VOL.3 FEZ KAIOKEN SPECIAL COLOUR VERSION 2
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Funko Pop 23081 8-Bit Stranger Things 20 Demogorgon SUBITO DISPONIBILE, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Funko Pop 340 - Ant-Man CHASE - Ant-Man and the Wasp, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…