My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 1 6 Scale Toy Biohazard Boy - Male Head Sculpt w Shaved Head
- Star Wars Smart R2-D2 blueetooth Inteligent Robot
- NEW Nendgoldid 689 Haikyu TETSURO KUROO Action Figure orange red from Japan
- 12in Spider Man Action Figure Set Head Hand Kids Plastic Toy 6pc Accessories Boy
- Funko Bobbing Bubble Head Supaman Figure
- NEW Legacy of RevoltechLR-017 Queen'sBlade Infernal Temptress Airi FigureKAIYODO
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that 1 6 scale toy STAR WARS - Luke Skywalker - Green Ignited Light Saber Set, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Funko Pop 53 - Mr. McMahon CHASE - WWE, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…