My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Star Wars R2-D2 Deluxe 38.1cm Peluche Parlante Nuevo en Caja Gran Regalo
- Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Metalhawk Complete
- Batman dark knight rises statue
- Anime Sword Art Online Figma Kirito Asuna Figure PVC Action Figure Collection
- FUNKO POP FANTASTISCHE BESTIEN SNASO TIERE FANTASTISCHE NIFFLER 25 CM FIGURE
- Megahouse - GINTAMA - GEM - Takasugi Shinsuke - officiel
- S.H. Figuarts Iron Man Mark VI (6) and Hall of Armor Set Iron Man USA Exclusive
- FREEing GIRLS und PANZER MAHO NISHIZUMI Swimsuit Ver 1 12 PVC Figure NEW
- DC COLLECTIBLES THE CW TV SHOW THE ARROW DEATHSTROKE ACTION FIGURE
- Arpeggio of bluee Steel - Ars Nova - Kirikuma s Iona non-scale PVC painted PVC Fi
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Funko POP Animaniacs YAKKO Vaulted retired Htf, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Funko Pop Animation DragonBall Z Super 362 Zen-Oh SUBITO DISPONIBILE, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…