My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Funko Pop 101 - Holiday Dancing Groot with Snow - Guardians of the Galaxy
- MOTU, RIO BLAST, Clear, Masters of the Universe, MOC, carded, sealed, He-Man
- 100% Hasbro Transformers Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm NEW
- Arduino Robot eBOT Z Smart Car Robot Chassis Bundle DIY Everything Inc.(New USA)
- Funko Pop Doctor Who - Amy Pond Vinyl Figure ECCC Spring Con 2018
- Zoids Fantasy Senki Fire Fox
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Funko Pop Animation Steven Universe Garnet Vinyl Figure Action Figure, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add FUNKO POP ANIMAUX DE COMPAGNIE 298 THE SECRET LIFE OF NEVOSETTO FIGURINE VIE DE, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…