My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Star Wars Records Tote 1982
- Transformers Last Knight LOT OF 3. ACTION FIGURE Deluxe Class
- Hot Toys MMS289 Avengers Age of Ultron HAWKEYE 1 6 Scale Collectible Figure NEW
- Kotobukiya queue Posh Idol Master Miki Hoshii non-scale PVC painted action figur
- Figure POP Kingdom Hearts Donald Halloween Exclusive
- Star Wars R2-D2 App-Enabled Droid Smart Interactive
- TRANSFORMER FIGURES BUMBLE BEE & OPTIMUS PRIME ,Voice Changer Helmet Huge Lot
- Final Fantasy Tarutaru Trading Arts Mini 5 Figurines with secret Complete New
- MARVEL - Carnage Marvel Now ArtFX+ 1 10 Pvc Figure Kotobukiya
- Banpresto WCF Dragon Ball Dragon Ball Heroes Vol.4 Full 5 Piece Set
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Funko Pop Comics Hellboy 14 Hellboy with Sword PX Previews Exclusive, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add 1 6 Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper and Officer Hot Toys 902604, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…